Demon Blade Review!
“Fight like a Demon Slayer and free Japan by joining you with a Samurai Clan in Demon Blade!
DEMON SLAYER, WE NEED YOU: Something strange is happening. The moon has disappeared and the border with the world of demons has blurred. We need all the Demon Slayers to take this role and save people. Arm yourself with your armor and equipment, sharpen your Katana and subjugate the demons. We have to stop the progression of the corruption of the world of demons to reach Japan. Cut the fate of the yokais.
The Demon Slayer’s league will tell us who is the strongest samurai and great legendary objects will be the reward for these Samurais.
Overcome the different dungeons with your companions and form Clans to face the evil that lies in these lands your role is to save this world. The sword of a Demon Hunter is sacred to him, his greatest weapon and you must not allow it to lose against the demons that you find in the dungeons. Fighting is the last alternative to save Japan. Destiny has knocked on the samurai door, it is time to take action.”
Offers in-app Purchases
Play as a Demon Slayer on a mission to defeat all the demons since the moon disappeared – blurring the border!
In 1-1 matches, you need to use your blades to attack and block before they get you first. The gameplay is pretty simple, with the enemies putting up a good fight so it isn’t too easy!
The graphics are similar to what I’ve seen on other Japanese-themed games before and I absolutely love it! I think they’re so aesthetically pleasing to look at and run really well with no lagging.
Music & Sounds
The music fits in very well with the Japanese theme of the game, which I thought enhanced the vibe of the gameplay really well. There’s nothing worse than a game being really good and then having the most annoying music!
When faced with an opponent, all you need to do is swipe and tap in different directions in order to win. Further down the line, you’ll be given special attacks that’ll help you further!
The controls are easy to use and don’t require a lot of brainwork!
The Power of in-app Purchases
There’s a vast array of in-app purchases in order to enhance your gameplay! You can get daily gifts, weekly gifts, or even monthly gifts:
Daily Gift Set
- 200k Essence, 3h Boost Mons, 60 VIP points for £0.89
- 600k Essence, 75k Boost Mons, 150k Black Essence, and 300 VIP points for £3.99
- 2000k Essence and 300 VIP points for £3.99
- 250 Energy, 25 Omamoris, 6hr Boost Experience, 300 VIP points for £3.99
- 600k Essence, 30 Gems, 6hr Boost Essence, 300 VIP points for £3.99
- 50 Gems, 4hr Boost Mons, 150k Black Essence, 300 VIP points for £3.99
- 500 Energy, 50 Omamoris, 6hr Boost Mons, 680 VIP points for £7.99
- 3000k Essence, 50 Gems, 1280 Gems for £16.99
- 5000k Essence, 1 Cursed Forge Gem, 1980 VIP points for £24.49
- 3750 Energy, 300 Omamoris, 6hr Boost Mons, 3280 VIP points for £39.99
- 15000k Essence, 1 Divine Forge Gem, 2000k Mons, 6480 VIP points for £89.99
- 520 Magatama, 1000k Essence, 50 Gems, 300 VIP points for £3.99
- 520 Magatama, 50 Gems, 200k Black Essence, 300 VIP points for £3.99
- 1050 Magatama, 2000k Essence, 1 Enchanted Forge Gem, 680 VIP points for £7.99
- 1650 Magatama, 3000k Essence, 2 Enchanted Forge Gems, 980 VIP points for £12.99
- 2250 Magatama, 50 Gems, 400k Black Essence, 1280 VIP points for £16.99
- 2800 Magatama, 1200 Energy, 120 Omamoris, 1680 VIP points for £20.99
- 5300 Magatama, 8000k Essence, 2 Cursed Forge Gems, 3280 VIP points for £39.99
- 11500 Magatama, 5500 Energy, 500 Omamoris, 6480 VIP points for £89.99
Demon Blade’s gameplay is very different from what I’m used to when playing RPG’s but I really enjoyed it. I’m going to keep this on my phone for a while as I’m curious about the story and where it’s going!
If you decide to download Demon Blade, let us know what you think and if you agree or disagree with the things we said. Happy gaming and stay casual!
Demon Blade Overall Rating: 4/5
Offers in-app Purchases