Assassin’s Creed Rebellion Review!
“Join Ezio, Aguilar, Shao Jun, and many different Assassins simultaneously for the first time ever!
Assassin’s Creed Rebellion is the official mobile Strategy-RPG of the Assassin’s Creed universe.
Exclusively developed for mobile, a new version of the Animus allows us to experience memories from the past and play with different Assassins simultaneously. Gather powerful Assassins in a single Brotherhood and unite against the Templars and the oppression raging in Spain.
BUILD YOUR OWN BROTHERHOOD
- Rediscover the legends of the Assassins Order like never before.
- Team up with more than 40 characters, including legendary ones as well as exclusive brand new characters.
- Train and promote your assassins to the highest ranks to strengthen your Brotherhood forces and defeat the Templars.
MANAGE YOUR HQ
- Develop your fortress as your Brotherhood grows, increase its power, and improve your Assassins’ skills.
- Build new rooms, craft new equipment, gather resources, or create new medicine.
- Collect DNA fragments to unlock new heroes and upgrade their abilities.
INFILTRATE TEMPLARS STRONGHOLDS
- Send your Assassins team on covert missions throughout Spain.
- Choose the perfect combination of heroes to achieve the objective.
- Develop your own strategy and use your Assassins’ unique skills to infiltrate the Templar strongholds and stop their plans.
- Fight your way through, or apply a more stealthy approach? Choose wisely.
JOIN TIME-LIMITED EVENTS
- Discover new settings and different eras from the past in the time-limited events.
- Earn additional rewards, and get a chance to unlock new rare Assassins by taking part in time-limited events.
- Join other players worldwide to compete in the leaderboards. Reach the top of the leaderboards and loot even greater rewards!”
Offers in-app Purchases
If you enjoy playing Assassin’s Creed, this might be something for you to get your fix. Of course, it’s not exactly the same but it certainly does the job.
The aim of the game is to collect characters, train, promote them, and use them in missions. When you come across a new room in the missions, you will be able to pick 1 of 3 characters and choose who does what part depending on their skills. Be sure you pick the right character as it could go wrong and you could risk the death of them. Using the right character allows you to upgrade them.
Obviously the graphics are nothing like the console Assassin Creed games, I didn’t expect them to be but I still like it. It’s like a more cute looking and mini version of the original games which I found really cool. I have no complaints seeing as they didn’t lag, glitch, or throw me out of the game.
Music & Sounds
The music has Assassin’s Creed vibes which I loved along with the sounds of the characters moving, dying, and the swords hitting each other. It all fits in really well to bring the game together.
Tap the character you want then tap the yellow icon to go into the next room. When met with an enemy, you will have options of how you want to attack them – just tap.
The Power of in-app Purchases
- Animus Premium Access for £8.49 a month
- DNA Cube Daily Pack for £33.99
- Helix Daily Pack for £5.99
- DNA Cube Offer for £5.99
- Crafting Pack for 200 Helix Credits
- 10 DNA Cubes for 1,800 Helix Credits
- DNA Cube for 200 Helix Credits
- Constanza DNA Fragment x3 for 165 Helix Credits
- Angela DNA Fragment x3 for 180 Helix Credits
- Yusuf DNA Fragment x3 for 210 Helix Credits
- Intel x40 for 120 Helix Credits
- Medicine x3 for 21 Helix Credits
- Training Codex x10 for 750 coins
- 500 Helix Credits for £4.99
- 1,050 Helix Credits for £9.99
- 2,200 Helix Credits for £19.99
- 6,000 Helix Credits for £48.99
- 13,000 Helix Credits for £99.99
- Rare Codex Bundle x80 for 900 Helix Credits
- Codex Bundle x80 for 200 Helix Credits
- Coin Chest x35,000 for 100 Helix Credits
- Coins x10,000 for 50 Helix Credits
- Large Wood Stack x25,000 for 500 Helix Credits
- Wood Stack x10,000 for 225 Helix Credits
- Large Stone Stack x3,500 Helix Credits
- Stone Stack x1,500 for 250 Helix Credits
As someone who’s never played Assassin’s Creed properly before, I didn’t exactly know what to expect with this game. It was fun, and I’m going to keep it on my phone for the time being to see if there’s a point where it gets boring. If you’ve ever played Assassin’s Creed, I’d love to hear your thoughts. Happy gaming and stay casual!
Assassin’s Creed Rebellion Overall Rating: 4/5
Offers in-app Purchases